OUR DEVELOPMENT MODEL
CONDUCT A NEEDS ANALYSIS
The first step will be to conduct a “Needs Analysis” with the programme participant. We assess their business and the individual to determine their technical, commercial and governance structures.
We will then design a customised Development Plan that builds the right systems, processes, knowledge, structure and disciplines to manage the business effectively and perform to the quality standard.
FORMULATE A DEVELOPMENT PLAN
The focus of our progrmmes is quality, compliance and growth. The Development Plan details the work to be done – timelines, targets, responsibilities and actions to achieve these objectives.
The Development Plan is presented to the participant with a participation contract so that we have buy-in to the process and the commitments for performance.
A 12 month programme incorporates, but is not be limited to, the following components:
- Training Interventions:
- We engage with clients to identify the right training provided in order to build technical knowledge and strong theoretical foundations.
- Coaching and Mentoring:
- A business coach will be assigned to the beneficiary, who develops a business plan with an emphasis on growth and goal-setting. Areas around operational management (e.g finance, business processes, controls and quality) will be put in place.
- Marketing and Branding:
- A brand strategist will be assigned to the beneficiary to develop a brand, a strong identity that dovetails behind the business strategy and then all of the tools that the business needs to achieve this such as website, logo and branded content.
From month 6 – once training, operational competence and business administration is in place – we put a plan in place to assist the beneficiary to be able to draw in additional clients independently and grow using their staff, their systems and focusing on building their management capability.
- License criteria Quality standards
- Operational excellence
- Technical skills development
- Human Resources
- Managing self and managing others
- Business processes
- Statutory and regulatory compliance