Jeanett Modise is a senior business leader with HR and Corporate Services experience in Finance, IT, and Manufacturing sectors. She is a strong team player with ability to drive organisational change, deliver results and contribute strategically to senior business leadership teams in dynamic, customer focused growth businesses where the attraction, retention and development of top talent is one of the key business drivers.
Some of her previous roles include HR Director /Executive for SAP Africa; AngloGold Ashanti; Industrial Development Corporation SA; Mutual & Federal. Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the board HR and Remuneration Committee in mining, manufacturing and financial institutions.
- 2014 – Present: Executive Head | People and Transformation, Santam Insurance
- 2013 – Nov 2014: HR Director | SAP
- 2012 – 2013: Vice President HR | AngloGold Ashanti
- 2009 – Nov 2012: Executive | Human Capital and Corporate Services, Industrial Development Corporation of SA
- 2006 – May 2008: Executive General Manager | Human Resources, Mutual & Federal
- 2004 – June 2006: HR Director | SAP
- 2001 – May 2004: General Manager | Human Resources, Land & Agricultural Development Bank of SA
Founder and CEO of Siyakha Implementation Partners, Dionne Kerr has actively advised both public and private sector clients in Transformation, Development and Strategy since leaving the banking industry in 1998. Working in BEE and Transformation since 1999, she has spoken at a multitude of conferences internationally on issues relating to South Africa, operating in Africa and Transformation. She is a regular contributor and thought leader on key elements of people, sustainability and aligning strategy to be locally relevant.
An avid believer in community development, Dionne remains personally involved in entrepreneurial development, community development, job creation, disability support programmes and youth development. Dionne currently serves as member of the Wisdom Board for the African Sustainability Network and she is a committee member of the Transformation Committee for the Black Business Council in South Africa. Dionne has facilitated several strategic initiatives on behalf of business and industry across a variety of sectors. She has designed localisation programmes and delivered Transformation projects across all of these sectors.
- 2016 – Present: Director | Association of BEE Professionals (ABP)
- 2001 – Present: Chief Executive Officer | Siyakha Consulting
- 2015 – Nov 2016: Deputy Chairperson and Director for PR and Director for Membership | Association of BEE Professionals (ABP)
- 2012 – Jul 2015: Vice-Chairperson; Head Ethics & Discipline Portfolio | National Association of BEE Consultants (NABC)
- 2010 – Feb 2012: Chairperson | National Association of BEE Consultants (NABC)
- 2008 – 2010: Director | British Chamber of Business
- 2005 – 2008:Head: Operations | Standard Equities (SBIC)